FLIR ONE Thermal Imaging Camera for iDevices (Gen III)
Part # 435000402
FLIR ONE Thermal Scanner Adapter for iOS (Gen III)
You’ll explore the world around you in ways you never thought possible, with no additional cords, cases, devices or screens necessary. Simply attach FLIR ONE to your smartphone or tablet and take it with you wherever you go. A new world of vision in the palm of your hand.
Non contact spot temperature measurement
Patented MSX Technology for superior image quality
Built-in battery means no reduction in handset battery life
Features automatic shuttering Lepton thermal camera module
Protective case included
FLIR ONE App includes features like thermal panoramas and thermal timelapse
OneFit Adjustable Connector: The revolutionary OneFit adjustable-height connector ensures that your FLIR One will fit your phone or tablet, even with its rugged case still in place so you don’t have to choose between protecting your phone and thermal vision.
Common Industries utilizing thermal imagers:
- Construction: Used to find water damage, air leaks, missing insulation and other inefficiencies.
- Plumbing: Able to locate pipes behind walls and under floors, and any leaks or blockages without the need for cutting scout holes.
- Electrician / Mechanic: Allows identification of electrical shorts, loose wiring and other safety hazards.
- HVAC (Heating, Ventilating, & Air Conditioning): Provides assessment of areas with poor performance and can check equipment status.
- Building Inspection / Real Estate: Can identify and document potential issues with a property such as water leaks, water damage, electrical shorts, insects and rodent in walls and attics.
- Insurance: Adjustors can thoroughly investigate losses and damage.
- Maritime: Boaters can detect objects on the water at night.
- Security: Used for detecting intruders through total darkness, smoke, or fog.
- Search & Rescue: Can detect survivors in total darkness, smoke, or fog.
- Fire & Rescue: Locating source of fires and unconscious victims in smoke filled areas.
- Home Energy Efficiency: Locate areas in a building where heat is escaping.
FLIR ONE App
- Color palettes (B/W, W/B, rainbow, contrast, arctic, hot/cold, iron)
- MSX blending (adds visible spectrum detail to thermal images and enhances resolution)
- Features include FLIR ONE Panorama™, FLIR ONE TimeLapse™, and FLIR ONE CloseUp™ functions
- Still image capture
- Video capture (.mov format)
- °F and °C temperature readout (spot meter)
- Easy sharing (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, e-mail, SMS, etc.)
- Copy images to camera roll
- Battery charge monitor
- Automatic thermal shutter
FLIR ONE Accessory
- Weight: 34.5g
- Dimensions: 67mmW x34mm H x14mm D
- Battery capacity: 350 mA-h. FLIR ONE neither consumes power from the connected device battery, nor charges it. When inactive, FLIR automatically switches to low-power mode to maximize its battery life.
- Visible camera: VGA (used for FLIR® MSX® blending)
- Sensitivity: ability to detect temperature differences as small as 0.18° F (0.1° C)
- Charging method: lightning connector (Apple) paired with 1A wall charger (charges FLIR ONE only, not device)
- Device compatibility: Apple products containing a lightning connector
- Included accessory: charging cable (lightning connector)
- Certifications and standards: MIF (IOS version), FCC, CE, RoHS, CAN ICES-3 (B)/NMB-3(B), UL
- APPLE iPad (5th Generation / 2017)
- APPLE iPad 4 With Retina Display
- APPLE iPad Air 1
- APPLE iPad Air 2
- APPLE iPad mini 1
- APPLE iPad mini 2
- APPLE iPad mini 3
- APPLE iPad mini 4
- APPLE iPad Pro 10.5-inch
- APPLE iPad Pro 9.7-inch
- APPLE iPhone 5
- APPLE iPhone 5C
- APPLE iPhone 5S
- APPLE iPhone 6
- APPLE iPhone 6 Plus
- APPLE iPhone 6S
- APPLE iPhone 6S Plus
- APPLE iPhone 7
- APPLE iPhone 7 Plus
- APPLE iPhone 8
- APPLE iPhone 8 Plus
- APPLE iPhone SE
- APPLE iPhone X