Jabra EVOLVE 40 Mono Wired Headset
Part # 14401-09
Jabra EVOLVE 40 Mono Wired Headset (Headset Only)
The Jabra Evolve 40 is a professional headset designed to improve concentration and conversations. Premium noise-cancelling technology gives you peace to work in the noisy, open office environments effectively, creating a concentration zone around you, so you can stay focused on the job. The Jabra Evolve 40 give you the fexlibility to connect via the built-in 3.5mm plug to your cell phone or tablet or use the optional Jabra Link USB attachment with in-line control unit (sold seperately) to connect to your computer. This gives you the freedom to connect your corded headset to a PC, smartphone or tablet. When not on a call or when you are on the go, the microphone boom-arm can be seamlessly integrated into the headband - so you can easily turn your office headset into a personal headset.
- Made for Voice and Music: Made for both voice and music with world-class microphone and speakers so you are free to choose if you want to be in your own concentration zone or actively participate in voice-based collaboration.
- Passive Noise Cancellation: Protects you against high frequency noise such as human voices by just wearing the headset due to specially designed speaker cushions.
- Busy Light: Avoid call interruptions with the busy light indicator built into the headset. The indicator turns red when you are on a call and keeps you from being interrupted. (Can be manually turned off)
- Discreet Boom Arm: Discreet boom arm can be seamlessly integrated into the headband when not on a call or when on the go – so you can easily turn your office headset into a personal headset.
- Flexible Connectivity: Connect via the built-in 3.5mm plug to your cell phone or tablet or use the optional Jabra Link USB attachment with in-line control unit (sold seperately) to connect to your computer
Creating your own concentration zone starts with the Jabra Evole series of headsets:
All Cell Phones