All in-stock orders placed by 4:00pm PST (Monday-Friday) will ship the same day.
If your order is not in stock, we will notify you via email so you can choose to receive a partial shipment, expedite the delivery method, replace items with similar products, or make any other changes to your order if needed. The typical lead time for backordered parts is 1-2 business days.
We offer the following shipping options within the United States.
|Shipping Method||Delivery Time||1 lb. Package|
|View estimated shipping times||$5.95|
|Guaranteed in 3 Business Days||$8.50|
|Guaranteed in 2 Business Days||$12.50|
|Guaranteed in 1 Business Day by 3:00pm||$22.90|
|Guaranteed in 1 Business Day by 10:30am||$24.90|
The rates above are for a 1 pound package. Heavier / larger packages will cost more. As you add items to the shopping cart, the shipping rate will adjust to display the actual rate you would be charged for a Ground shipment. When you get to the checkout page, you can view the actual rate you would be charged for all shipping methods.
- We also offer Next Day AM (8:00am) and Next Day Saturday (if available in your area) on request
- We can ship via UPS, U.S. Postal Service, or FedEx on request
- All standard orders are shipped from our warehouse in Redondo Beach, CA
- Shipping to a residential address will cost slightly more due to the different routing process by the carrier. Identifying your address as a residence will ensure your package is routed correctly. Failure to do so may cause delays.
- UPS and FedEx cannot deliver to a P.O. Box.
- We can ship anywhere in the world that UPS and FedEx will deliver. Please contact us for international shipping quotes.
Unexpected shipping delays due to adverse weather, natural disasters, or other unscheduled events, etc., are beyond our control. Shipping fees for such shipments will not be refunded or discounted.