Cellular Accessories For Less offers a 1-year warranty for all standard products.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns regarding your warranty / exchange. We can help with troubleshooting techniques and product recommendations so you can determine the best solution.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (310) 220-2250.
- If any standard item becomes defective within 1 year of purchase, we will provide you with a replacement.
- The warranty on your replacement product is for the remaining balance of the original warranty (1 year from the original date of purchase).
- Please understand that all special orders (including cell phones) can only be exchanged if they are defective on arrival. After 3 days of receipt, all warranty exchanges must be done with the manufacturer directly. We cannot accept any returns for credit on special orders.
- If a product is discontinued by the manufacturer, we may replace the item with a similar version of equal value.
- For some items such as OtterBox cases, Motorola Bluetooth headsets and Zagg products, customers can be better served by working directly with the manufacturer. Click here for more information.
- We reserve the right to refer customers to the manufacturer for warranty exchanges on any product.
Terms and Conditions
- Items must be returned with all components (chargers for Bluetooth headsets, user manuals, etc.). If you are missing components, we can replace the primary item on request.
You must obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA#) through one of the following methods:
- Login and go to the My Account page
- Select Order History
- Find the order and click the Return Items button
- Follow the instructions to submit the request
- Email: Click here for instructions
- Phone: 310-220-2250
You have 2 options for receiving your replacement:
- Standard Method: We can send you a replacement immediately and bill your account / credit card. When we receive the defective item from you, we will refund your account / credit card. This allows for the least amount of downtime.
- Alternate Method: We can wait to receive the defective item and then send you a replacement.
Please indicate your preferred method when requesting your RMA#.
- Due to Motorola's distribution policies, customers are often better served by exchanging defective Bluetooth headsets directly with Motorola.
- You can exchange defective headsets within 1 year of purchase.
- Please click here to visit Motorola's Online Returns Page for instructions.
- You will need a copy of your original invoice. We can email you a copy if needed.
Exchanging Defective OtterBox Cases
- OtterBox works directly with customers to ensure timely replacements.
- The warranty is good from 1 year of purchase
- Please click here for the easy-to-complete OtterBox warranty form
Exchanging Defective Zagg/Mophie Items
- Zagg works directly with customers to ensure timely replacements.
- The warranty is good from 1 year of purchase for Zagg products and 2 years for Mophie.
- Please make sure your product is registered with ZAGG.com or mophie.com. Follow the directions on the applicable website to submit a warranty request. Proof of purchase and a valid credit card are required. You are responsible for certain shipping costs. Return damaged product to ZAGG within sixty (60) days.
- Please click here for step-by-step instructions
1) Write the RMA # on the outside of the box
2) Include a copy of one of the following: packing slip, invoice, e-mail confirmation, or just a note with the order details and your contact information.
3) Be sure to include all components (chargers for Bluetooth headsets, user manuals, etc.). If you are missing components, we can replace the primary item on request.
4) Ship the package to:
CAFL RMA #______ (Contact us for an RMA #)
2625 Manhattan Beach Blvd. #110
Redondo Beach, CA 90278